For use of Wind power, we develop site research, take on area acquisition, approval and project planning as well as the clarification of all authorisation requirements of single sites or wind farms.
Provision of necessary specialist assessments on concerns of immission control law (sound immission prognosis, shadow flicker prognosis) is hereby included. Twenty years of experience in implementation of necessary approval procedures and over 80 approved wind turbines in different power classes testify to the capacity of our team.
A site-related yield calculation and extensive potential analyses are the basis of our site selection.
We present environmental assessments such as the determination of sound immission or shadow flicker as proof for the immission control legal admissibility of the projects.
We commission a site-related determination of the sightline and a visualisation of the project as part of evaluation of the impact on the landscape.
We create an evaluation of the environmental compatibility of concrete projects on the basis of a site-related biotope mapping, the landscape assessment and respective faunistic examinations.
Our compiled economic analyses allow conclusions to be drawn on the selection of the most economical option.
As part of the realization of a project, we offer the creation of a complete technical infrastructure down to ready-to-use execution.
We operate five company wind turbines and, as part of technical management, supervise a number of wind turbines from our project customers.
The foundation of every yield prognosis is an obligatory site inspection with registration and evaluation of the site surroundings (orography, roughnesses, obstacles).
The results (local wind conditions, energy yields) are made available in a well-documented report.
The plausibility check of the determined yields is done using reference values of existent wind turbines. This is in most cases available depending on the site.
An error estimation and risk assessment for the determined yearly energy yield round off the report. Shadowing through neighbouring wind turbines in a wind farm are naturally taken into account.
Since 1994, approval planning of sites for alternative energy systems, preferably wind power, has been a key focus of our work.
Your project, too, can profit from this.
We take over approval planning for your project in all federal states and create the approval application according to the Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG) with the following minimum content:
- Approval application pursuant to the state-specific application documents according to the BImSchG
- Site overviews on the basis of topographical maps or aerial photographs in various scales
- Coordinates of the planned generating plants
- Overview of the properties affected by the project
- Construction design documentation according to the Building Guideline Regulation (BauVorlVO) with the following minimum contents:
- state-specific application forms for construction permit and specification of the application for construction, deviation (decrease of the clearance space)
- detailed building specification with visualisation of the generating plant, statement of technical data, indications on work safety and fire protection concept
- cost estimate, clearance space calculation
- cadastral maps of the properties occupied
- cadastral maps of the properties occupied
- manufacturer’s documents regarding work and fire safety, for wind energy plants information to prevent icedropping – among other things
- geotechnical statement for the individual sites
- type testing (if available), other site – related individual assessment
- information for evaluation with aviation (at wind power plant)
- information on useable wind energy supply at site
- authorisation certificate and evidence of representative competence
- turbulence report (if required)
- Information regarding measures for securing dismantling of the wind turbine (in relation to BauGB and BImSchG)
- Sound immission prognosis (for wind turbines)
- Shadow flicker immission prognosis (for wind turbines)
- Criteria for preliminary examination of the particular case (screening)
- Environmental report with an intervention and compensation plan / landscape conservation plan (examinations of the avi- and the chiropteran fauna, herpetofauna, visibility study, landscape and visualisation).
For your projects, we also gladly take on tasks regarding the notice of amendment stipulated in § 15 BlmSchG and the necessary permit (amendment of the construction permit) from the licensing authority.